Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Baaaaleted

A few nights ago I decided to trim down my "friends" in a sense. No, i'm not talking about literally being a jerk and telling tons of people I hate them to their face, that would be a bit harsh on any level. Instead I decided to delete a bunch of people on my Facebook(TRADEMARKED!) account that I either A) Were never my friend and just added me because they went to high school with me, B) Were not my friend at college, but just added me because they wanted more "friends", or C) friends that I thought were my friends but made no effort to talk to me at all this last year. Everything went according to plan until a few people that I deleted messaged me back to be friends. I have no idea why they would send it agian. It boggles my mind. It also makes me think how the fuck did they realize so fast that I deleted them off my account? Man I miss the old days sometimes, no matter how fake they were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home