Sunday, June 26, 2005

Some folks like to get away,
Take a holiday, from the neighborhood,
Hop a fliight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood,
But i'm taking a Greyhound, on a Hudson River line,
I'm in a New York State of Mind.

I know what i'm leavin, and i don't wanna waste any more time
I'm in a New York State of Mind.

(Jazz music)

It was so easy, day by day,
Out of touch, with the rhythm and blues
But now I need a little give and take
the New York Times, the Daily News

It comes down to reality,
And its fine by me, cuz i'll let it slide
Dont care if it chinatown or a rotten river side,
I dont have any reason, left them all behind,
I'm in New York State of Mind.

(Jazz music)

Hand written bitches, while the song plays on and on.....

Songs echo like memories, throughout time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Gerald Fitzy, your radio personality for this stormy nite. I hope these tunes will help sooth your your nite, as you rest by the fireplace.

6/26/2005 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home