Friday, December 09, 2005

It's been happening again.....

Haven't really written in a long time, but really need to get some stuff off my chest. I often ponder why people entrust their deepest darkest secrets and lives to me. I mean i dont mind, but i'm not different then anyone else. Tonight, or rather today, I was hanging out with a girl i really liked and respected. Honestly, I hoped a relationship would have sprung out eventually, but I definitely didn't like her physically like that (I mean she looks good, but that was not the reason at all for me liking her). Instead I told her to get a strong relationship back with her boyfriend. I hope it works out for her. I guess things are certain ways for a reason. In the words of famous race car driver Jon Denning, "TBN".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home