Wednesday, December 15, 2004

uh...

Hokay, now here is the blog, and i didnt know how to post for the last 20 minutes. So here is India and Filipo and here comes Koera like boom boom volleyball.

this is bs man, i cant compare my writing to workaholic and text twist genius. Im a nub who writes crap on xazn internet notebook gays and im in the same blog with mr. veteran complicated. K when sun reads this, hes gona be like stop bitching hahaha

Its true, i really hope there is a curve in life. I recently have not been sure what i want to do. Things dont satisfy / entertain me anymore like they used to. I hope its not like that.

I think its because im so down about getting my license late, and possibly not getting a car. It makes me cry in the sea of whale semen. hahaaaa

what am i doing now? looking around, contemplating on reading my hw, leaving an open can of soda to turn slightly flat b/c i can't gulp it when its fizzy, and yawning alot.

my hands get cold, especially when i play intense video games and your playing someone who is constantly walking around and then firing 12 shotgun blasts in your ear. whatan asshole

uh :: runs off stage::

1 Comments:

Blogger Myles said...

nodic... you asshole

12/16/2004 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home