Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Kiltacular

Our clan dropped from 939 to 709 to 591. Its amazing how things that really dont matter at all can mean so much to me. Maybe its the friendships we build in the process. Maybe thats the reason i joined basketball teams i really didn't even want to play on in the first place. Maybe its the reason i've been trying to get these damn SAT scores up. Its gettin darker quicker now a days, and its been making me more sleepy. I love this new feeling of not having too much homework. These last 2 years have been a bitch, but now, i'm just sitting back and doing nothing.

Sometimes i just stare out my window and watch the world go by, one leaf at a time. Then again, i guess we all do from time to time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

12/11/2005 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage companies

5/05/2006 3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://jmvabpzt.com/biyw/xqvu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gmeswwof.com/fpmf/wged.html]Cool site[/url]

7/27/2006 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home